Starting pay $15/hour, approximately 5 hours per week.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
TO WORK WITH MANAGER AND BOARD ON MEMBERSHIP DRIVE, EVENT PLANNING & SUPPORT INCLUDINGVOLUNTEER COORDINATOR.
Coordinate with director to help manage events in the MVCCA auditorium. This position may include attendance at the event, and does include returning after the event to make sure the building is clean and locked, and audio/visual equipment is put away.
- Open building, check restrooms, check heat, shovel and de-ice walkway
- Set up audio visual equipment, chairs, acoustic screens, lights, curtains, stage or green room if rented.
- Signage outside for MVCCA events
- For bands and larger events check supplies in restrooms, green room, kitchen, and perform general maintenance.
- During our events, if alcohol is served, monitor alcohol consumption per WSLCB guidelines
Applicant will manage membership drive annually, including follow up mailings.
Solicit and manage MVCCA event volunteers, including writing thank you/acknowledgment cards.
Applicant will manage events on behalf of the MVCCA.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
Must pass a background check, have reliable transportation, and good communication skills. Must be honest, hardworking, and pay attention to detail.
Knowledge of sound system components, audio/visual components, computer skills (Mac & PC) Bluetooth, andWIFI. Ability to handle event coordination through organizational skills, liquor license, sales and accountability for proceeds.
Applicant needs to be able to troubleshoot problems with ease, including facility heating system. Current CPR skills preferred.
For more information, please contact us.